HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
You can't go wrong with fruits! They're brimming with nutrients. And they're low in calorie density, so they're perfect for losing weight. The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends at least 4 servings of fruit daily. Get started with this healthy, fruit-filled recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put pears in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over pears.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until pears are soft.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Spoon sauce into 4 individual dishes.
- Place pears on top, and serve.