Yield: 4 people
- 4 pear (Bartlett) peeled & core removed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup chardonnay
- 2 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon Splenda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put pears in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over pears.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until pears are soft.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves.
- Spoon sauce into 4 individual dishes.
- Place pears on top, and serve.