Polenta Crusted Fish
Yield: 8 people
- 2 pounds fish fillet ("fresh"good choices of fish: snapper, tilapia, halibut or sole) cut into 4 oz portions
- 2 tablespoon polenta quick cooking
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion (granulated)
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorn ground
- pinch chili powder
- Mix all spices together and add polenta.
- Crust fish and sear immediately.
- Cover pan and cook over medium heat until cooked through.
- Serve immediately