Yield: 12 people
- 12 potatoes (for baking) peeled
- 3 onions peeled
- 3 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 1 cup egg beaters
- 1 tablespoons black peppercorns ground
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cup potato starch
- Shred potato & onions.
- In a colander let potato drain for 5 minutes.
- Press to release more water and drain for 3 minutes more.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggbeaters, garlic, pepper, paprika.
- Whip until well combined.
- Whip in potato starch until fluffy.
- Add potato and onion.
- Put into baking pan about 1 ½ inches thick.
- Cook covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, uncover and cook for 10 minutes more until light brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.