Yield: 9 people
- 1 quart water hot
- 6 bags tangerine tea
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh squezed)
- 20 ounces crystal bay peach
- Steep tea bags in hot water.
- Let cool, add orange juice.
- Remove tea bags.
- Puree mixture in blender until smooth and chill until ready to serve.
- To assemble place following ingredients in a blender: 1 cup of orange mix, half cup ice and blend until frothy.
- Fill champagne glass with ice and fill half full with Crystal Bay Peach.
- Top with mimosa mix.
- Garnish with an orange section.
- Serve immediately