HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
You can't go wrong with fruits! They're brimming with nutrients. And they're low in calorie density, so they're perfect for losing weight. The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends at least 4 servings of fruit daily. Get started with this healthy, fruit-filled recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Steep tea bags in hot water.
- Let cool, add orange juice.
- Remove tea bags.
- Puree mixture in blender until smooth and chill until ready to serve.
- To assemble place following ingredients in a blender: 1 cup of orange mix, half cup ice and blend until frothy.
- Fill champagne glass with ice and fill half full with Crystal Bay Peach.
- Top with mimosa mix.
- Garnish with an orange section.
- Serve immediately