Ricotta Stuffed Eggplant
The Search for the Ultimate Healthy Ricotta stuffed eggplant Recipe.
Yield: 8 people
- 4 each whole eggplant cut in half with meant scooped out and saved
- 8 ounces ricotta, fat free
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chiffonaide
- 1 cup arugula chiffonaide
- 1 cup celery root small diced & steamed
- 1 pound red peppers roasted peeled & diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Saute garlic, onion, eggplant meat & celery root.
- When eggplant is cooked remove from heat and cool.
- When mixture is cool add remaining ingredients and stuff into eggplant halves.
- Bake at 400-degrees for 30 minutes or until eggplant halves are soft.
- Serve with Tomato Sauce.