Yield: 4 people
- 4 Florida lobster tails deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low sodium
- Toast and grind all spices. (To toast spices, place them over high heat in a small nonstick skillet on the stove. Toss them frequently until fragrant, about 2 minutes.)
- Mix spices and soy sauce. Rub mixture over lobsters. Let them sit for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450° F.
- Lay out lobsters on pans, such as roasting pans, Pyrex bakeware, or nonstick cookie sheets. Bake lobsters for 6 minutes.