Roasted Vegetable Stack
HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich!
Roasted Vegetable Stack, Tomato Rosemary Jus, & Mashed Celery Root
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Marinate all vegetables in oregano, water, granulated garlic, 2-sprig rosemary chopped, balsamic vinegar & ½ t pepper for 15 minutes.
- Grill squash, zucchini, eggplant until tender, let cool.
- Roast portobellos in oven for 8 minutes at 350 degrees, let cool.
- When cool, slice portobello horizontally. Add in layers the 2 peppers, eggplant, zucchini & yellow squash.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
- Heat in a 350-degree oven until hot throughout.