Roasted Vegetable Stack, Tomato Rosemary Jus, & Mashed Celery Root
- 12 portobello stem removed
- 6 red peppers roasted halved and de-seeded
- 6 yellow pepper roasted halved and de-seeded
- 3 zucchini sliced thick
- 3 yellow squash sliced thick
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tablespoon oregano (dry)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns ground; split use
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Marinate all vegetables in oregano, water, granulated garlic, 2-sprig rosemary chopped, balsamic vinegar & ½ t pepper for 15 minutes.
- Grill squash, zucchini, eggplant until tender, let cool.
- Roast portobellos in oven for 8 minutes at 350 degrees, let cool.
- When cool, slice portobello horizontally. Add in layers the 2 peppers, eggplant, zucchini & yellow squash.
- Keep cold until ready to serve.
- Heat in a 350-degree oven until hot throughout.