Serve as an appetizer with fresh vegetables or whole-grain crackers.
Yield: 16 1/4 cup servings
- 2 8-ounce cans salmon (reduced-sodium) drained
- 1.5 cups sour cream (nonfat)
- 1 cup artichoke hearts frozen cooked (or 1 cup chopped green onions)
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh) chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon capers rinsed
- Using the pulse setting, process the all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer with fresh vegetables or whole-grain crackers.
This recipe first appeared in The Pritikin Principle.