Sautéed Garlic Shrimp
Yield: 7 people
- 2 tablespoons shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 1 large tomatoe diced
- 1 pound shrimp (medium) peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon dill fresh, chopped
- In a medium-hot nonstick skillet, sauté shallots and garlic until glossy. Add diced tomato and shrimp, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add wine and pepper, and cook about 4 minutes more (till shrimp turns pink). Finish with dill.
- Freeze what you don’t eat and use as a base for a homemade marinara sauce for a future pasta dinner.