Spicy Baked Fish
Yield: 8 people
- 32 ounces fish (Good fish to use: halibut, tilapia, salmon, snapper, or black cod) cut into 4-0z portions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 4 jalapeno seeded
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed ground
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (fresh squezed)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon pineapple fresh
- In a cuisinart, make a paste of all ingredients, except fish.
- Toss fish in the paste and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place in baking pan and bake in a 450 degree oven for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve immediately.