Spinach Marmalade Chicken
Yield: 4 people
- 4 4-ounce chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) butterflied
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic mince
- 1 teaspoon stoneground mustard (sodium-free)
- 1 pound fresh spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoon orange marmalade (100% fruit)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple peeled and pureed
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub chicken breasts with garlic and mustard.
- Combine spinach and marmalade. Spoon mixture over inner side of each breast.
- Roll each breast. Place breasts on nonstick baking sheet, and bake at 375 degrees until done, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet stove on medium heat, combine pineapple and wine, and reduce until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- When chicken breasts have finished cooking, slice each one into 3 to 4 slices and serve on pineapple/wine sauce.
- Slice chicken breast. Serve on sauce.