Yield: 8 people
- 1/2 cup seitan chopped
- 2 brown rice cooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic chooped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme picked & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 2 eggs whites
- 1 tablespoon celery chopped
- 2 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon green pepper chopped
- 4 peppers (red or yellow) roasted, peeled & de-seeded
- Saute vegetables with garlic and basil for 6 minutes.
- Add all ingredients and mix well and let sit for half hour.
- Cut peppers the long way.
- Fill each pepper with half cup of mixture.
- Bake in shallow pan for 40 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce