Yield: 8 people
- 8 large tomatoes, (ripe)
- 1/2 cup garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup red grapes diced
- 4 oz sprouted bread crumbled
- 1/2 cup basil cut chiffonade-style
- 2 tablespoon chives chopped
- 1/2 black beans no salt added, cooked
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop out center of tomato and reserve middle.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic, onion, and lemon zest.
- When light brown, add grapes and tomato centers.
- Cook over medium heat until grapes break down, about 10 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs and let cool.
- Add basil, chives, and black beans.
- Mix thoroughly and stuff equal portions into tomatoes.
- Bake tomatoes at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.