HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scoop out center of tomato and reserve middle.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic, onion, and lemon zest.
- When light brown, add grapes and tomato centers.
- Cook over medium heat until grapes break down, about 10 minutes.
- Add breadcrumbs and let cool.
- Add basil, chives, and black beans.
- Mix thoroughly and stuff equal portions into tomatoes.
- Bake tomatoes at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.