Sundried Tomato Polenta
Yield: 5 people
- 1 cup polenta (dry)
- 1 cup milk (fat free)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons onion minced
- 1/2 ounce rosemary picked & chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces sundried tomato, low sodium chopped
- Bring water, garlic, onion, salt, pepper & milk to a boil.
- Slowly whisk in sundried tomatoes, rosemary and polenta.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Stirring frequently.
- Pour onto a 2 in baking pan, and let cool.
- When cold & set cut into slices.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for 8 minutes to heat for service.