Twice Baked Potatoes
Yield: 4 people
- 4 potatoes baked ends removed
- 1/2 cup milk nonfat
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Scoop out insides of the potatoes, starting from the top.
- Heat milk and onion.
- Add scooped-out potato and spices. Blend.
- Stuff the mixture back into the potato skins.
- Mix in sour cream to create a mashed-potato-like consistency.
- Season the tops with paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees until brown on top, about 15 minutes.