Very Berry Ice Cream
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen)
- Up to 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate (frozen)
- Four to six hours prior to dessert time, peel and slice bananas. Seal in plastic bag and place in freezer.
- Just before serving, put frozen berries and bananas in a food processor. Pulse fruit and add soymilk to desired creamy consistency. Add apple juice concentrate. Blend.
- Freeze what you don’t eat tonight in individual servings for future desserts.