Yield: 4 people
- 2 ounces amaretto
- 1 ounce orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 4-ounce scoops fat-free, sugar-free vanilla ice cream OR fat-free sour cream whipped with Splenda
- 1/4 cup orange segments
- 4 strawberries
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, reduce amaretto, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla extract by half.
- Pour equal amounts of the amaretto reduction into 4 parfait glasses.
- Put one scoop of ice cream into each glass. Use a teaspoon to gently press down the ice cream so that the amaretto floats to the top
- Garnish with orange segments and strawberries. Serve immediately