Chilled Raspberry and Cucumber Soup
Gourmet but so easy to whip up! This Chilled Raspberry and Cucumber Soup is an exquisite combination of rich berry flavor and refreshing cucumber. Plus, in your favorite soup bowls, it's pretty and bright.
- 3 cups raspberries fresh, rinsed
- 1 cup cucumber seedless variety, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate frozen (thawed), undiluted
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup cucumber seedless, finely diced for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except finely diced cucumber. Blend.
- Chill. Serve garnished with finely diced cucumber on top
Chef’s note: Fresh basil or mint goes nicely with this soup.