Cinnamon-Spiced Grilled Pineapple Slices
Who need s'mores? No one at your BBQ party will miss them if you're serving these scrumptious, sweet-savory slices of grilled pineapple! Dress them up, if you'd like, with dollops of nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt. So much flavor! And for so few calories!
- 1 pineapple peeled and cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- to taste balsamic vinegar
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pineapple and balsamic vinegar.
- Marinate pineapple slices in mixture for 15 minutes.
- Grill pineapple on each side for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Serve hot or cold, drizzled with balsamic vinegar.