Serve corn dip with vegetable sticks or whole-wheat tortilla chips. Or, mix corn dip with cooked potatoes for a delicious, creamy side dish.
Yield: 20 people
- 4 ears corn fresh with husk
- 1 cup sour cream fat free
- 1 tablespoon chives fresh
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese reduced fat
- Roast corn with husk on at 400F for 30 minutes.
- Cool down corn and peel husk.
- Stand corn upright and cut kernels from cob.
- Using the back of your knife, scrape the cob clean.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and puree until creamy.
Chef’s Notes: Serve with vegetable stick or whole-wheat chips. Mix in with mash potato for corn mash potato