Crab Stuffed Tilapia
Guests at the Pritikin Center love this recipe! It's full of flavor and so simple to make. Serve it with a salad or brown rice and you have a very healthy meal in minutes!
Yield: 2 portions 4 oz
- 2 4-ounce tilapia fillets
- 4 ounces crabmeat
- 1/2 cup onion, carrot and red bell pepper (combined) finely diced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (fat free)
- 1 teaspoon Pritikin Fish Seasoning or salt-free lemon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season fillets with half the Fish Seasoning or lemon pepper
- Combine all the other ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well
- Divide mixture into two and place on the center of each piece of Tilapia
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes and serve
Chef’s note: goes nicely with grains, salad or some steamed vegetables.