Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 4 cups potatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk (skim)
- 1/4 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1 teaspoon Pritikin® All-Purpose Seasoning*
- Place potatoes in pot. Fill with COLD water until potatoes are covered.
- Put lid on pot and bring to a boil.
- Boil until potatoes are tender.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic and onion until brown. Add skim milk and bring to a boil.
- Drain liquid. Mash potatoes until desired creaminess before adding any liquid.
- Add sauteed garlic and onion, milk, and sour cream.
- Add pepper and All Purpose Seasoning.