Cucumber Yogurt Dill Sauce
This creamy cucumber and dill sauce is ideal for fish. The lemons give it a burst of added flavor.
Yield: 12 people
- 1 cup yogurt (fat-free plain Greek)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1 cucumber peeled & de-seeded
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns ground to taste
- 4 lemons juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill finely chopped (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or cuisenart until well pureed & smooth.
- Garnish with fresh herbs like dill or parsley.