- 2 eggplants peeled & sliced thin
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons basil chiffonaide
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (fat-free )
- Saute onion and garlic, allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients, except eggplant, in a cuisenart.
- Bake eggplant in a 450-degree oven for 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Lay eggplant flat and place mixture into the front end. Roll eggplant.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce. Cover and cook for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.