Garden Vegetable Potato Salad
Yield: 10 people
- 10 petite red potates boiled quartered
- 1 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano (dry)
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add potatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Cut each potato into fourths.
- Combine potatoes and the rest of the salad ingredients in one large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small bowl.
- Add minced garlic and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Adjust the pepper, or the proportion of vinegar to taste.
- Gently stir dressing into salad.
- Cover salad with plastic wrap and set in fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Mix and serve.