Craving a crunchy cereal or some granola? Not so fast. Most are loaded with sugar! Instead, head for the kitchen and make your own easy, healthy and delicious version.
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal (unsweetened)
- 1 cup whole wheat panko
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grind cereal with panko, maple syrup and cinnamon in food processor until it’s coarse but not pulverized.
- Spray sheet tray with Pam and spread out ground cereal.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F or until crispy.