Bye bye burgers! Who needs ‘em when you’ve got one of Chef Anthony’s Hummus Wraps? They’re perfect for on-the-go living.
Yield: 4 wraps
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice adjust according to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsely leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 2 lavash breads (whole-wheat) (Lavash is a soft thin flatbread about the size of large rectangular-shaped tortilla.)
- Puree all ingredients except lavash breads in food processor.
- If mixture is too thick, add 1 tablespoon water.
- Cut each lavash bread in half. Divide the hummus equally on each piece of bread and roll into a wrap.