Yield: 4 people
- 1 cup cucumber peeled & diced
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 2 tablespoon parseley picked & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon papaya (fresh)
- 1/4 cup garlic Place garlic cloves on a nonstick sheet in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes on one side, then 5 minutes on the other, till brown.
- 1/2 cup red pepper diced
- 4 lemon juiced
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit 15 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.