Lemon Braised Salmon
Salmon is the healthiest fish out there, but when restaurants drench it in butter, oil and salt….not so much. Change up your routine and get all of the benefits of this healthful fish, minus the unhealthy additions!
- 4 4-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Seasoning Salt-Free or Low Sodium
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash (ground spice blend) Salt-Free or Low Sodium
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Season fish with seasoning
- In a medium-hot skillet sear one side until brown
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl then pour over fish and cover.
- Cook for two minutes. You do not need to flip the fish.