Lemon Mango Parfait
Yield: 8 Portions 4 oz
- 4 cups mango puree puree
- 6 cups yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons Splenda (optional)
- 2 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup Rasberries (garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl combine Mango Puree and Yogurt add Splenda(artificial sweetener) and Apple Juice Concentrate, whisk until smooth.
- Place Raspberries in bottom of white wine or stemmed water glass, fill with Mango – Yogurt mixture to 2/3, and place in freezer for approx. 2 hours or until partially (half) frozen (parfait) garnish with mint sprig and Mango slice, serve immediately.