Pan Roasted Lemon Salmon
Yield: 4 people
- 4 4ounces salmon
- 1 teaspoon Pritikin seasoning
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Season fish with Pritikin Seasoning.
- In a medium hot skillet sear one side until brown.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl then pour over fish.
- Cover and reduce the flame. Cook for two minutes. You do not need to flip the fish.
- Serve over Citrus Fennel Mango Salad.
- Good accompaniments: whole grain rice blend, cous cous, quinoa, corn, spinach, or vegetable mashed potato.
- Always add vegetables!