Pomegranate Balsamic Dressing
No fat. No salt. No added sugar. Just deep, rich, lip-smacking flavor. Who says healthy salad dressings have to be ho-hum?
Yield: 16 people
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple juice (100% concentrate) found in freezer sections of markets
- 1/4 teaspoon guar gum A good brand choice is Bob’s Red Mill.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until thickened.
- Store remaining dressing in refrigerator.