Ricotta & Spinach Stuffing
Enjoy this rich, creamy recipe in a wrap, stuffed in salmon or chicken breast, as a spread on whole-grain bread or pizza dough, or simply as a dip for veggies. And that’s only the beginning! Let your imagination go!
Yield: 8 cups
- 1/4 cup garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup shallots finely chopped
- 2 pounds spinach fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Pritikin® All-Purpose Seasoning*
- 1 pound ricotta cheese (fat-free )
- Makes about 8 cups
- In a medium-hot skillet, sauté garlic and shallots until translucent.
- Add spinach, stirring until the spinach breaks down.
- Remove from heat. Let cool. Drain liquid by squeezing through a strainer.
- Mix in Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning and fat-free ricotta cheese.
* Make your own Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning by blending granulated onion, granulated garlic, salt-free lemon pepper, and paprika. Or purchase our chefs’ Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning, made in the kitchen at the Pritikin Longevity Center.