Roasted Potato Wedges
Why stiffen your arteries with the mega doses of sodium and fat in typical fast food fries (a small bag can have up to 160 milligrams of sodium and 11 grams of fat) when you can enjoy the vinegary tartness and garlic-onion crunch of Pritikin Roasted Potato Wedges for zero milligrams of sodium and zero grams of fat?
Yield: 8 people
- 1 pound potato (Russet) washed and thinly sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon onion (granulated)
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Soak potato wedges in vinegar and water for about 30 minutes.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, spread out wedges. Sprinkle with onion and garlic.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, turning once. Remove from oven when wedges are crispy on both sides.