Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Yield: 16 portions of 1oz
- 2 cups red pepper roasted *
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard, no-salt-added
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tablespoon basil (fresh) chopped
- Combine all ingredients for 2 minutes in a blender until liquefied.
- Chill for 1 hour to blend flavors.
* Roast peppers under broiler or over a gas burner, using tongs, until blackened and blistered. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Pour cool water over peppers. Remove blackened skin, cores, seeds, and membranes.