Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 12-14 large red bell pepper roasted, peeled and deseeded
- 2 medium red onion rough chopped
- 3 medium potato peeled and chopped medium
- 2 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pritikin® All-Purpose Seasoning*
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 quart water or clear vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons basil (fresh) chopped
- In a stock pot sauté onion, potato and garlic until translucent, add pepper, paprika and all-purpose seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add stock or water and reduce over medium flame for 20-25 minutes
- Add fresh basil blend and serve.