Roasted Tomatoes and Chard
Light and delicious, this dish is the perfect balance of sweet and leafy.
- 1 grape, cherry or plum tomato
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup Pritikin Balsamic Horseradish Dressing
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 red tomato julienned
- 3 bunches chard (fresh) cleaned and chopped
- 1 basil (fresh)
- Cut tomatoes into halves and place in a bowl with garlic, oregano and balsamic dressing.
- Toss together and then pour onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool (this step can be done a few days in advance).
- In a large pot sauté onion and chard, add roasted tomatoes and fresh basil and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish or warm salad.