Roasted Vegetable Salad
Yield: 2 cups per serving
- 1 carrot peeled and diced into medium size pieces
- 1 head broccoli cut into large florets
- 1 head cauliflower cut into large florets
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano fresh and chopped
- 1/2 cup Pritikin Heavenly Horseradish Balsamic Salad Dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse vegetables and drain.
- In a large bowl toss vegetables with garlic, oregano and ¼ cup Pritikin Heavenly Horseradish Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- Pour on a large baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Chill and serve with remainder of dressing as a salad.
Goes great as a side dish if served hot