HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Who needs traditional stuffing packed with artery busters like sausage and butter when you can enjoy all the savory richness and warmth of healthy Pritikin Sage Dressing?
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 12people|| 35minutes|| 25minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 12people|| 35minutes|
- In a large nonstick pot on the stove, sauté carrot, celery, onion, and garlic on medium-high heat until glossy.
- Add sage, vegetable stock, and marinade from Citrus-Marinated Turkey Breast recipe. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Add bread, oregano, soy sauce, lemon pepper, and black pepper, stirring over low flame until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Keep warm. Serve with Citrus-Marinated Turkey Breast.
* Click on link for recipe for Citrus-Marinated Turkey Breast .
Chef’s note: For more turkey flavor, add 1 to 2 cups of marinade from Citrus-Marinated Turkey Breast instead of vegetable stock. (Total liquid should be 3 cups.)