Seared Bison with Spinach, Mushrooms & Balsamic
Yield: 4 portions of 4oz
- 1 pound bison cut into 4oz portions
- 1 tablespoon Pritikin® All-Purpose Seasoning*
- 1 pound mushrooms (assorted)
- 10 ounces fresh spinach sliced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- pint grape tomatoes
- Toss tomatoes in dry basil, oregano, garlic and balsamic.
- Roast tomatoes for 30 minutes at 400F
- Coat bison in spice.
- In a hot skillet brown bison & mushrooms.
- Cover & turn heat to low, cook for 5 minutes
- Add spinach & tomatoes. Cover for 2 minutes more.
- Serve immediately