Asian Steamed Fish
Real simple. Real delish. Just about any type of fish works. Good choices in terms of sustainability and omega-3 content include wild salmon, mackerel, and Arctic char (farmed).
Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup garlic minced
- 1/2 cup ginger root grated
- 4 stalks lemongrass sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce low-sodium
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar rice
- 3 pounds fish cut into 4-ounce portions
- In a food processor, puree all ingredients except fish.
- Marinate fish for 1 hour, then steam until cooked. Steam time will depend on the thickness of your fish.
- Serve hot or cold.