Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Salad
Yield: 2 cups per serving
- 2 spaghetti squash cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup basil fresh and chiffonade
- 1/2 cup Pritikin Outrageous Asian Salad Dressing Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place spaghetti squash cut side down on a baking tray and bake until soft (usually about 25 minutes).
- Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the squash and cool.
- Toss diced tomatoes with basil and combine with squash and Outrageous Asian Salad Dressing.
- Toss lightly and serve.
This dressing is great as a marinade as well.