HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
A restaurant-worthy appetizer stuffed with tofu, garlic, red bell pepper, and a hint of mustard.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Take cap off mushrooms.
- Saute, onion , pepper and garlic until brown.
- Add spinach and let wilt down
- Blend vegetable mix in the food processor
- Mash tofu and add to the rest of ingredients, mix well.
- Fill mushroom top with half tablespoon of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.