- 15 large mushrooms (white buttom)
- 1 box tofu (silken)
- 5 tablespoons pita bread crumbs (whole-wheat)
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic
- 1 tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Grey Poupon mustard (low-sodium)
- 1 bushel spinach fresh
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon red bell pepper chopped
- Take cap off mushrooms.
- Saute, onion , pepper and garlic until brown.
- Add spinach and let wilt down
- Blend vegetable mix in the food processor
- Mash tofu and add to the rest of ingredients, mix well.
- Fill mushroom top with half tablespoon of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.