HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
Want to live to 100? Eat beans! Many of the world's longest-living populations are lovers of beans (also called legumes). They're packed with protein, fiber, and many other nutrients. The Pritikin Eating Plan highly recommends beans. Here's a tasty, bean-rich recipe.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
- Toast and grind cloves & cumin.
- Mix well with remainder of ingredients, except tofu, in Cuisenart.
- Marinate with tofu for 24 hours.
- Grill tofu and serve with cucumber raita
- Line a colander with cheesecloth and put in yogurt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard liquid and mix all ingredients well with a whisk.
- Serve cold.