Yield: 4 people
- 2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 cloves
- 3 ounces yogurt fat free
- 3 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoon ginger chopped
- 1.25 tablespoon chilli power
- 1.25 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 16 oz firm tofu cut into 4 oz portions
- 2 cups yogurt fat free
- 1 red onion julienne
- 1 cucumber peeled, de-seeded & grated
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon mint (fresh) chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Toast and grind cloves & cumin.
- Mix well with remainder of ingredients, except tofu, in Cuisenart.
- Marinate with tofu for 24 hours.
- Grill tofu and serve with cucumber raita
- Line a colander with cheesecloth and put in yogurt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard liquid and mix all ingredients well with a whisk.
- Serve cold.