Add citrusy zest to your party table with these plump gorgeous scallops marinated in tangerines, dill, and garlic. So much flavor! So few calories, fat, and sodium!
- 12 to 15 large scallops U-10 size (which means that 10 scallops, or fewer, make up a pound)
- 4 fresh tangerines juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill (fresh) chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 12 to 15 tangerines segments
- Marinate scallops in mixture of tangerine juice, dill, and garlic for 20 minutes.
- In a large hot nonstick skillet, sear both sides of scallops until golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Garnish each scallop with a segment of tangerine and toothpick.