Thai-Style Vegetable Stir Fry
Yield: 4 people
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger root peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup 100% frozen apple juice concentrate thawed, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, no-salt-added
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock (low-sodium)
- 1 zucchini sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 Vidalia onion sliced into thin strips
- 1 head broccoli stems and florets chopped
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms wiped clean, sliced in half
- 1/4 bunch cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a wok or nonstick skillet, sauté garlic and ginger until glossy.
- Add apple juice, mustard, and half of vegetable stock, stirring to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients (except cornstarch and water). Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Whisk cornstarch in water, and add to thicken stir fry.
Pritikin Foods' NEW Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard is a sharp, strong burst of flavor with coarsely ground brown and yellow mustard seeds, sure to enliven any dish. A perfect ingredient for many recipes with 0 mg of sodium!