Vanilla Cupcakes with Raspberry Cream
Yield: 25 2each mini cupcakes
- 2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 2 TB maple syrup
- 1½ cup Splenda
- 1¼ cup egg beaters
- 1¼ cup skim milk
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsb baking soda
- Mix cream cheese, maple syrup, egg and vanilla in food processor until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and combine with milk in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix all remaining dry ingredients.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and whisk until smooth.
- Spray cupcake molds with Pam and fill halfway.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350F.
- 2 cup raspberries (cooked for 5 minutes on stove top, then cooled)
- 4 oz Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 cups Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1/3cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend everything in food processor until smooth