HEALTHY RECIPE FROM THE PRITIKIN COOKING SCHOOL
"Healthy" does not have to mean "blah!" The award-winning chefs at Pritikin are masters at showing people how delicious healthy eating can be.
The Pritikin Eating Plan recommends you eat at least 5 (and preferably many more!) servings of vegetables each day. They're super nutritious. Plus, you'll just naturally eat fewer calories and shed excess weight. This healthy recipe is vegetable-rich.
| || |
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
This recipe is by a guest favorite at the Pritikin Center. Pritikin Cooking School Chef, Ernesto Alonso Aguila.
- Heat a griddle or grill over low heat, add tortilla to warm.
- Turn tortilla over and spread cheese all over the bread.
- Spread cooked vegetables on half of the bread only.
- When cheese begins to melt, fold in half to cover the vegetables, use a lifter to press firmly.
- Flip on the other side for 2 minutes and press.
- Cut into four pieces and serve two pieces per person with fat free sour cream and Pico de gallo.